Halloween Cat Cookies!
Authored by , on Oct 05, 2011
Cookies are an absolute favorite for Halloween!
Make these for trick-or-treaters, take them to a school or fill a tin for a neighbor! They are sure to please kids and adults alike!
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 54 pieces candy corn
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Red shoestring licorice, cut into 1-3/8-inch pieces
- 9 thin chocolate wafer (2-1/4 inch diameter), quartered
- Bake cookies according to package directions. Cool on a wire racks.
- Cut off yellow tips from 18 pieces of candy corn (discard orange and white portion or save for another use). Frost cookies with chocolate frosting.
- Immediately decorate with two whole candy corns for eyes, a yellow candy corn tip for nose, six licorice pieces for whiskers and two wafer quarters for ears. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Leave A Comment